Skip to product information
1 of 1

Divinely Manifested

Aquamarine Ring in Silver

Aquamarine Ring in Silver

Regular price $17.00 USD
Regular price $30.00 USD Sale price $17.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

925 silver, adjustable, one-size fits most ring

Aquamarine  is for soothing


Aquamarine carries the soothing and cleansing powers of the sea. It has a gentle calming energy that reduces stress and anxiety while enhancing inner strength and confidence. Aquamarine is also known for its anti-aging properties and is often used in rejuvenating beauty rituals. 

Use For:

Due to its strong connection to water, aquamarine is a beautiful stone to use for cleansing. Whether used as an essence or during meditation, aquamarine allows you to reconnect with your true self, bringing a sense of inner peace. 

Home and Space:

Placing aquamarine in a bedroom will create a calming and restful space. Keep a small piece on you or under your pillow to help with insomnia.

Chakra and Body:

Aquamarine activates the throat chakra. When placed over this area, it will help you to learn how to communicate positively, without anger or judgement. 


• Avoid wearing your gemstones in water.
• Remove your jewelry when doing strenuous activities or exercise.
• Avoid contact with skincare products, perfumes, or other chemicals.
• To clean them, wipe them with a soft cotton cloth.


Sterling silver is made of 92.5% silver. The other 7.5% consists of other metals, typically copper. Mixing the silver with other metals makes the jewelry more durable and helps it hold its shape.


• Avoid contact with skincare products and other detergents.
• To cleanse your sterling silver, mix water and baking soda together and wrap the jewelry and the mixture together in aluminum foil for ten minutes. Wipe away the baking soda and water mixture and rinse it with water. You can also use toothpaste in place of baking soda and water.
• Remove your jewelry when doing strenuous activities or exercise.

View full details